Calibre Group, which includes Calibre, Diona Civil Engineering Contractors and G&S Engineering, is a diversified Professional Services, Construction and Maintenance specialist. With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore, we passionately provide innovative solutions to the construction, infrastructure and maintenance industries by working collaboratively and honestly with people and clients from diverse backgrounds. With numerous industry awards for design, innovation, safety and social responsibility, we are dedicated to creating positive change and improving the communities in which we live.
Due to continued success securing exciting and complex utilities projects across Melbourne, we have a newly created opportunity available for an experienced HSEQ Officer to join our team at Diona. As a HSEQ Officer you will be responsible for providing guidance and support to Diona operations to ensure they comply with applicable legislative, regulatory requirements, standards, contractual requirements and Diona’s Integrated Management System. You will also provide comprehensive and timely WHS advice to Diona’s Victorian management team and their operations.
Reporting into the Diona Safety Manager we are looking for a passionate and active safety professional to drive a proactive HSE culture throughout our Victorian operations.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- A Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role, experience within construction or utilities related industries being advantageous
- Minimum Certificate 4 in WHS or equivalent (additional qualification in Environmental Management highly desirable)
- Experience in maintaining Quality, Safety and Environmental Management systems in compliance with ISO 9001, ASNZ 4801 and ISO 14001
- Strong ability in effectively communicate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Passion and enthusiasm in driving strong safety culture in the civil construction industry
As our most valuable asset, we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in our team.
To join the Calibre team APPLY NOW or contact Aaron Nayler on 03 9203 9000 for further information.