Thinking about a career in hospitality?
We invite you to become a part of our family’s story
- Work in an inclusive family environment
- Opportunity for career progression
- Ongoing training & development
Zagame's Reservoir Hotel is currently seeking casual gaming supervisor's to join their growing team.
About the role...
We require an experienced gaming supervisor who is looking to take on a leadership role in our gaming room. You will work on a rotating roster you will be available for morning, afternoon and graveyard shifts.
A high level of energy and enthusiasm to engage our customers with excellent customer service, the execution and involvement in promotions and ability to manage the room overnight.
As a Gaming Supervisor you will:
- Be a part of the team, creating a fun & inviting atmosphere for our customers.
- Be energetic, upbeat, driven and be passionate about create exceptional gaming experiences.
- Actively inspire, encourage, coach and assist.
- Be passionate about understanding our patrons, and how to make their day.
- Need to be flexible as you will work rostered shifts including days, nights and weekends.
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, compliance with licensing law and cash handling procedures.
- Most importantly have a can do attitude.
- Previous experience in Gaming, TAB & Customer Service is a must.
- You must hold a current Gaming Licence, RSA, RSG
- Be flexible & available to work over a 7 day rotating roster
The Zagame name is synonymous in Australia with family dining and entertainment and more recently with the ultimate in family holiday experiences. Beginning in 1971, when Victor Zagame opened the first Zagame’s Hotel and reinvented the family dining and entertainment experience in Australia, the Zagame family has built an unrivalled reputation for high quality menus and great service in top notch family environments.
Over the years, Zagame’s have single-handedly set the standard for many venues of their kind nationwide, improving on Victor’s original ideals to produce a stable of award winning dining, entertainment and accommodation venues with stellar reputations.
Our core values are based on the belief that our team members should engage in being attentive, thoughtful, accountable and gutsy in everything that they do.
How to Apply....
Please include a brief cover letter telling us why you think this is the ideal role for you. We are NOT requesting a resume at this stage, so please complete the required work history & education requested in the application. Shortlisted applicants may be required to supply a resume at a later date.
If you're passionate, energetic, value customer service, appreciate team work and thrive on offering nothing less than a 10 out of 10 experience for guests and fellow staff then...
WE WANT YOU!