We are seeking an extremely enthusiastic and experienced ‘Brand Strategist’ that will be located in Northcote who can use a range of marketing and communication channels to develop innovative marketing strategies, which will help provide support and guidance to senior management, as well as ensuring that business objectives are met.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established and rapid growing organisation with an extremely supportive team culture!
• Develop and manage specific marketing campaign strategies for business areas and their sub brands, in consultation with Business Leader and EMMS.
• Ensure campaigns and marketing deliverables are completed on time and on budget, working collaboratively with the Marketing Services Manager, and the broader Marketing & Communications team.
• Ensure marketing campaigns are linked to the overall strategic IntoWork Australia Marketing and Communications plan, and identify opportunities for scalability and cross promotion of campaigns across various like business areas.
Evaluation and Analysis
• Evaluate marketing campaigns and channel effectiveness through monitoring and analysis, and provide appropriate reports to Business Leaders and EMMS on the campaign outcomes.
• Promote efficiency and profitability at all times by continually improving processes to increase the speed and quality of work produced
• Provide advice based upon feasibility research into new products/services, and provide the business with market intelligence related to their area of operation, including geographic alternatives.
• Effectively build and manage strong relationships with key internal stakeholders in businesses and sub-brands
• Ensure marketing strategies retain a customer focus, supporting the delivery of outcomes as identified by the business area.
Quality and Compliance
• Actively participate in Marketing Services team meetings
• Represent businesses and IntoWork Australia on external forums, networks and functions as required
• Provide reports, presentations and information as needed for organizational monthly reporting/board updates
• Ensure consistent application of compliance with policies, procedures and guidelines.
Skills you need to be successful
• Relevant qualifications and/or minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar environment, focused on delivering outcomes
• Ability to think conceptually, creatively and strategically on marketing and communication campaigns
• Experience managing campaigns ‘end to end’, with a focus on analysis, evaluation and recommendations
• Experience in the field of marketing and communications
• Strong focus being targeted orientated, resulting in outcome delivery
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
Please visit our INTOWORK/ CTC website www.ctcqld.com.au and select jobs, Brand Specialist, upload your current resume.