Make a Difference to the Community & Help Facilitate the Provision of Affordable, Accessible & Comprehensive Healthcare to all.
Primary Health Care Limited is one of Australia's largest listed healthcare organisations employing over 11,000 staff. We operate Medical Centres throughout Australia and have Pathology, Imaging and Technology divisions. The success of our businesses enables us to continually innovate and grow.
The Medical Centres Division develop and operate modern, large scale multi-disciplinary medical centres. Each centre integrates the practices of GP's, Nurses, Dentistry, Physiotherapy and Specialists. We provide high quality healthcare which is affordable and accessible with 71 Centres & 57 Dental centres across Australia.
About The Role
An opportunity exists to establish yourself within a successful and professional network of over 70 Medical Centres. Our multi-disciplinary Medical Centres provide affordable and accessible triage services to our patients across Australia.
To assist us in the delivery of this service, we are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team as a Team Leader. Our state-of-the-art, fully equipped Treatment Room is located at Narre Warren Medical & Dental Centre.
To be suitable, you will confidently provide comprehensive healthcare to our patients including category 4 & 5 triage services and emergency care. You will be friendly, demonstrate strong initiative and strive to deliver an exceptional service.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday for a maximum term of 12 months to cover Maternity Leave. You will report directly to the Practice Manager. Full training and support will be provided to the successful candidate.
Duties would include:
- Assist Health Care Professionals with Treatment Room procedures including excision of lesions, plastering and assessments.
- Wound dressings and the removal of suture.
- Prioritising emergency situations.
- Perform ECGs and other tests such as spirometry and audiograms.
- Assisting with child and travel immunisations.
- Blood collection.
- Monitoring and reporting on stock levels within the Treatment Room.
You will be an experienced AHPRA Registered - Registered Nurse with previous experience in a general practice setting. Suitable candidates will possess:
- Superior assessment skills and critical thinking.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to multi-task and prioritise.
- Neatly presented.
- Evidence of vaccination/immunity history for Hepatitis B, MMR, dTpa, Varicella and vaccination/screening for TB.
- Eligibility to work in Australia required.
- Possibility of great career growth and development - we are one of Australia's largest ASX listed healthcare organisations.
- Good work/life balance.
- Make a difference to your community.
- Full training & support will be provided.
- Uniform provided for ease.
Join us and work with one of Australia's leading Health Care providers.
Don't miss out. Just select APPLY NOW
to make a difference to your community!