About the Employer
- Independent Service Specialist
- Prestige European Vehicles
- Attractive Salary including vehicle
Ammstar is an established and well-regarded independent automotive business, specialising in the servicing, repairs and sales of Mercedes-Benz vehicles. What makes us different?
As an independent business we stand behind our work which eliminates many of the conflict and warranty dispute type issues often associated with new vehicles.
Our business model involves a lower volume of higher value jobs which reduces stress and eliminates the need for high-pressure up-selling.
Our customers love dealing with us because of the value and expertise we offer which creates a more positive partnership and ensures an on-going business relationship. About the Role
Located at the company’s Fairfield workshop, our Service Advisor is responsible for all front of house activities, with a focus on the effective flow of information between the customer and the technical team. Duties and Responsibilities
The Person we Seek
- Handle customers’ phone enquiries and bookings
- Meet and greet customers upon their arrival
- Record and convey all customer requests and expectations
- Liaise with customer regarding additional work authorisations or delays
- Finalise and process workshop repair orders and generate customer invoices
- Explain work done and related costs as necessary
- Handle any customer queries / complaints
- General service department admin and clerical tasks
You will most likely have experience in a customer facing role within an automotive repair business. Your background may be in new vehicle dealerships or independent workshops, and you may have some exposure to European or prestige brands.
We may also consider candidates with exceptional customer service experience plus a deep knowledge of and passion for prestige vehicles. Attributes, Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role you will need to be very customer focused and genuine in your desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
- You will have a solid level on computer / IT skills and be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- You will want to be part of a successful team that takes pride in what they do
- You will be a reliable and accountable individual with professional and businesslike personal presentation.
We are are family owned business that values our staff as much as our customers. Our value has always been simple. We fix cars correctly, and offer industry leading service standards while maintaining competitive rates. We listen to our customers, and want 100% satisfaction. Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary including use of a loan car will be negotiated. Instructions for Applicants
Please apply by clicking on the big big red “Apply for this job” button, complete the online form and attach your CV.
(Initial acknowledgement and communication will be via email so please ensure you provide an email address that is valid and monitored.)
If you require clarification before applying, please call Laurie Williams on 0412 523 168 for a confidential chat.