Do you enjoy making people happy?
- Work within a great team environment
- Ongoing training & development
- Where else can you have your cake and eat it?
Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses is seeking enthusiastic individuals who enjoy providing fantastic customer service and are looking to start their retail career in a fun and hard working environment that is open 7 days per week.
About the role:
Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses located in the Northland Shopping Centre are looking for energetic, passionate and hardworking Retail Assistants to join the 'sweetest' workplace in town.
This role will require you to be available to work across the store trading hours, including weekends.
• excellence and demonstrated experience in customer service
• flexibility in working hours (including 6am starts, 7pm finishes and weekends),
• a passion for coffee and coffee making skills (we love Baristas!)
• outstanding work ethic, honesty and reliability, and
• willingness to learn and be part of a happy vibrant team.
About Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses
Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses is a family owned, multi-award winning retailer with over 65 stores across Victoria. Established in 1901, and renowned for quality cakes, pastries and baked goods, our loyal customers and Franchisees have come to expect the very best from Ferguson Plarre.
For more information on Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses, please visit our website www.fergusonplarre.com.au
Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on our employees. We treasure skills and commitment and always search for people with an alignment to our values:
- caring & passionate,
- grateful and honest,
- accountable and with integrity,
- fun, generous & sustainable.
Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward and retain the best people in the industry.
How to Apply
Please include a brief cover letter and resume telling us why you think this is the ideal role for you, please complete the required work history & education requested in the application.